Thank you for joining us at Silver Linings! With your help, we raised $110,000 for children and families. We are short $10,000 of our goal of $120,000. You can help us reach it! We just celebrated 76 years of Morrison—and because of you, we can continue helping people get the mental health support and substance use treatment they need.
What an incredible group who came together to make Silver Linings happen! Thank you to Shiloh Day, Kendall Brown-Clay, Nick Gallo, Dr. S. Renee Mitchell, and Jane Holbrook for bringing us an inspiring program, and huge thanks to our sponsors for making our gathering possible. You all give us hope.
Finally, to Drew Henrie-McWilliams: thank you for flying in just to be with us for our program, and for your many years of service as our CEO. We are so incredibly grateful for your work and dedication. Here’s to many wonderful years in retirement!
Thank you to our sponsors!
- PCC Structurals
- Pacific Office Automation
- Durham & Bates Insurance
- Ferguson Wellman Capital Management
- Tube Forgings of America, Inc. and Zidell Marine Corporation
- Columbia Bank
- Davidson Benefits Planning
- Maul Foster & Alongi
- Coastline Public Relations
- Greenbridge Investment Management
- Hoffman, Stewart & Schmidt, P.C.
- JAN-PRO Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Jordan Schnitzer
- and The Harold and Arlene Schnitzer CARE Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Northwest Capital Management
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Stevens Integrated Solutions
- Summit Salon Academy